Side platform for inflatable boat
The side platform for inflatable boats was developed for medium and large models of inflatable kayaks SPORT. The smallest kayak suitable for installing a side platform is Sport 500V. The side platform can be equipped with a hanging transom and, of course, a tent. With 2.5 hp engine The entire Boathouse will travel at speeds of up to 15 km per hour, and at low engine speeds, when its sound is not annoying, you will go with the speed of all kayakers. If, on the main boat, to install a motor of 5-6 hp, the speed with two side platforms will be about 20 km per hour, regardless of the model.
On larger SPORT models, for example the Sport 750, you can move not only on the motor, but also on two oars. Of course, the speed of movement will be small, but if you take into account the current of the river, complete silence and a good charge for the muscles - it deserves attention. Thus, there is already a choice between two types of movement: in favorable places - on oars, in adverse or against the current - on the motor.
But the main thing that the side platform gives for inflatable boats is completely different sensations in the journey. Why?
1. You do not have to worry and look for places to park on the shore, which is not so much, and every year they become all dirtier.
2. Do not need to camp every day, carry things, then collect the camp and again transfer and put things in a kayak. By the way, for two weeks of travel, not less than 30 hours of monotonous and tedious activity is saved!
3. You are no longer worried about the weather: sunny - well, overcast - excellent, it began to rain - climbed into the tent and relaxed.
4. You can anchor in the middle of the river or lake in the most beautiful place, and fish, sunbathe, swim directly from the boat and sleep on the water.
5. Sleeping in a tent on a platform is much better than on the shore - warm, smooth and even.
6. Overnight on the water is absolutely safe - you can only get to you by swimming. 7. The safety of the boat itself is also greatly improved: it is impossible to turn this design at all, and additional inflatable elements increase passive safety. 8. Thanks to the use of the motor, your possibilities greatly expand - the range of boat use increases, it becomes possible to travel against the current and for long distances.
Safety, comfort, economy and full independence - these are the components of a full rest at Boathouse (houseboat).
"Having BOATHOUSE - you live with pleasure".
The side platform is a platform, 2.1 m by 1.5 m in size, made of a spar beam from a boat PVC fabric. It has a rather large longitudinal stiffness, but it is soft enough and comfortable for sleeping. Inflatable flooring is attached to frame aluminum pipes, which, in turn, are attached to an additional cylinder and to the main boat. The first and fifth pipes are bolted to the frames of the boat, and the second, third and fourth - on the boat. Thus, the rigidity of the whole structure is achieved, which is amplified by a halyard stretched from the bow of the boat to an additional balloon.
This construction is not new, it goes back deeply into antiquity, when the Polynesians and other nationalities overcame long distances on their shuttles with a side platform of bamboo or wooden sticks, and a hut or canopy mounted on it. Modern materials and new technologies have allowed to recreate this ingenious, in its simplicity, and practical design and make it much easier, safer and more comfortable. In the daytime, the inflatable flooring is used for recreation: it can be sunbathed, you can swim with it, you can get full-length and fish, or simply use it as a cargo platform. And at night, literally in 5 minutes, a qualitative two-layer tent is installed, with the formula 2 + 1. It is very securely attached to the platform, so that neither strong winds nor heavy rains can prevent your rest.
Side platforms for inflatable boats are designed for all model categories of boats Boathouse - from kayaks to sea boats. The only thing they differ from each other is an additional balloon, the diameter of which should be the same as that of the main boat. It is clear that not all models are suitable for installation of side platforms, but only those that have in addition to a large cockpit to which the side platform is attached, there is still at least one cockpit ahead. Visualization 3D will determine the most suitable boat model for you, and consider the whole design from different angles.
Thanks to hydrodynamic cylinders, the lateral platform slows down the movement by only 1 - 2 km per hour. But what advantages does it give only 3 sq.m. living area! First of all, it is an opportunity to live on the water in comfort for a long time, not depending on the parking places on the shore. Save a lot of time and effort in finding a suitable place on the shore, for the breakdown and assembly of the camp (monotonous and annoying activities). Do not depend on the vagaries of the weather: when the house is always there, you do not worry about anything. And of course, a trip to the Boathouse (floating house) gives quite different sensations - security, comfort, full of freedom and peace. This is the best rest for 100%!
"Having BOATHOUSE - you live with pleasure".
1. Inflatable flooring of PVC fabric 210 cm x 150 cm x 10 cm - 1.
2. Safety rails along the perimeter - 1.
3. Hinges for fixing the flooring - 4.
4. Additional balloon 360 cm, diameter 38 cm, with one valve - 1.
5. The bar on the additional cylinder is 1.
6. Redan in the bow of the balloon - 1.
7. Protection of the bottom of the balloon - 1.
8. Stability stabilizer - 1.
9. Handles for carrying on the balloon - 3.
10. Double pipe fastening loops on the cylinder - 5.
11. Frame tubes with two eyelets and a retainer - 2.
12. Bolts with lambs - 4.
13. Frame tubes with clamps - 3.
14. Hinges of fastening of skeleton pipes on a boat - 3.
15. Fal - 1.
16. Carrying case - 1.
Additional equipment with installation:
1. A germ-o-ring (1 piece) - 12 - 15. 2. Suspended transom (engine power up to 3.5 hp) - 28. 3. Stronger protection of the lower part of the cylinders (for 1 mp) - 5. 4. Additional open locker - 38. 5. Handle-duck for carrying and mooring (instead of usual) - 2. 6. Double tent with side entrance and fittings - 205. 7. Electropump - 18.